The Trimmer Plus GC720 is a cultivator that utilizes four steel tines to dig, tear through, and turn existing flower beds and vegetable gardens. The GC720 garden cultivator can be used to turn soil at the beginning and end of each growing season, keeping the soil and nutrients fresh. This cultivator is easy to maneuver in small plots. A durable 40:1 gearbox maintains power and torque to the tines. Connects to attachment-capable trimmers, including Troy-Bilt, Remington, and Craftsman. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Adjustable tilling width up to to 9"
- Premium 40:1 die-cast gearbox maintains power and torque
- 4 heat-treated, 8" steel tines
- 8-spoke design for superior performance
- 'D' clip tine retention for easy maintenance
- Sealed maintenance-free heavy duty gearbox is ruggedly built for longer life
- Poly guard keeps dirt, dust and debris away from operator