SharkBite is the push-fit connection system that's really taking hold. It's the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination - with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get SharkBite, and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Size: 3/4" X 3/4" FNPT
- Features push-fit fittings that allow for instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use - no soldering required.
- Fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees F. (93 degrees C.).
- Fits OD controlled copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe.
- Includes disconnecting clip that disassembles quickly in case of installation error.
- Contains an integral tube support liner that is effective in supporting PEX tubing to ensure secure, reliable connection.
- Compact, robust DZR brass body.
- No loose components, integrated design.
- Design certified to IGC 188.
2 SharkBite connector fittings and a disconnect clip. Cash Acme SharkBite Push-Fit Fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper, CTS CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Certified to 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
New and replacement water heater connection/installation.
The SharkBite Push-Fit Fittings have been design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61. The SharkBite Push-Fit Fittings are listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution. The SharkBite Push-Fit Fittings have been certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC and Canadian Plumbing Code requirements.