Your front door is the place where security and style meet. That's why the front entry handle set you choose matters so much. To ensure your home's security, all Schlage front entry handle sets are precision-engineered and easy to install. And to compliment your home's style, Schlage offers a wide variety of different designs and finishes, from simple and classic to sleek and contemporary.
- For residential single and multi-family entrance doors
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from inside or outside grip
- Solid forged brass outside trim, wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts
- Wrought brass inside trim
- Wrought brass cylinder trim rings reinforced by tapered die cast security insert for resistance to wrenching or prying
- Ultima Lifetime Anti-Tarnish finish on all exterior parts
- Door Prep: 1-1/2" or 2-1/8" deadbolt and 2-1/8" latchbolt crossbore; 7/8" or 1" edge bore; 1" x 2-1/4" latch faces; 4" CTC
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-3/4"; packed with extra mounting screws to accommodate 2" doors
- Cylinder: 5-pin with nickel silver pins and keys (2)
- Faceplates: 1" x 2-1/4"
- Strikes: Deadbolt - 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", square corner, no lip, dust box and door frame reinforcer; Latchbolt - 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" full lip
- BOLT: Maximum Security B300 single cylinder deadbolt with 7/8" housing diameter, 1" throw
- ANSI/BHMA: Grade 1 Security features
- Triple Option Universal: Both handleset and deadbolt fit all doors, 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset; square corner, round corner, or drive-in preps
- Finish: Aged Bronze