Our fireplace mortar is used for repairing chipped or cracked firebrick, re-pointing mortar joints between firebricks, and bonding firebricks together. It sets as hard and as strong as firebrick after curing.
- Size : 10.3 Oz
- Color : Buff
- High temperature resistant silicate mortar for repairing cracked and chipped firebrick and repointing mortar joints in a firebox
- When air dried and heat cured, it becomes as hard and strong as firebrick
- Use it to tuckpoint between firebricks and repair broken firebricks where the cracks are 1/8" or less
- Can be layerd for deeper cracks
- Covers approximately 99 linear feet with a 1/8" bead
- Passes ASTM E136 and E72 standards
- Requires heat to cure
- For interior use only
- Rated to 2000°F (1090°C)
- Paintable after curing
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.