Oatey FlowGuard Gold Medium Yellow All Weather One-Step Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding CPVC pipe and fittings up to 2" Copper Tube Size diameter. CPVC FlowGuard Gold All Weather One-Step Solvent Cement can be used for CPVC plastic hot and cold water distribution systems.
- Size: 8 Oz.
- For copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2" diameter interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- May be used without primer where local coders permit.
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C.
- Meets ASTM F493.
- Appearance: Yellow Liquid
- Viscosity: min. 500 cps @ 73° F ± 2° F
- Density: 7.98 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Hydrostatic Burst Strength: 2 hours @ 73° F (min. 400 psi)
- Set Up Time: 30° F to 50° F (4 – 5 minutes), 50° F to 70° F (2 – 3 minutes), 70° F to 90° F (1 – 2 minutes)
- Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacture date
- Method 40: 490 g/L
- Maximum VOC per SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD.