Oatey White Thread Seal Tape with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) provides a clean, positive seal on threaded connections. White Thread Seal Tape is an all purpose thread sealing tape and can be used with plastic, brass, copper, aluminum, galvanized steel or black iron piping.
- Size: 1/2" x 260"
- Material: PTFE
- 3 mils thick, 0.7 grams/cubic centimeter density
- Provides a clean, positive seal on threaded connections
- A high-density product that resists tearing and stretching for easy, efficient application
- Complies with Military Spec. No. A-A-58092 & UL 31 RO
- Appearance: White Tape
- Density: 0.709 to 0.825 g/c3
- Pressure Rating: 10,000 psi
- Temperature Range: -450° F to 500° F
- Tensile Strength: 1245 to 2500 psi
- Thickness: 0.0025" to 0.0035"
- Shelf Life: Indefinite