Oatey Medium Orange CPVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6" with interference fit. Medium Orange CPVC Solvent Cement can be used for sewer and drain, waste and vent systems.
- Size: 4 Oz.
- Medium-Bodied Orange cement for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For Residential and Commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Approved for Corzan® CPVC Piping Systems
- Meets ASTM F-493 and ASTM D-2846.
- Appearance: Orange Liquid
- Viscosity: min. 500 cps @ 73° F ± 2° F
- Density: 7.99 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Hydrostatic Burst Strength: 2 hours @ 73° F (min. 400 psi)
- Set Up Time: 30° F to 50° F (4 – 5 minutes), 50° F to 70° F (2 – 3 minutes), 70° F to 90° F (1 – 2 minutes)
- Shelf Life: 3 years from manufacture date
- Method 40: 550 g/L
- Maximum VOC per SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD.