- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Amperage: 15 amps
- Maximum Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees: 1-3/4"
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 56 degree
- Cord Length: 8.2'
- Blade Location: Right
- Teeth per Inch: 24 TPI
- UL Listed: Yes
- Lightweight saw
- Well balanced and jobsite tough
- Make quick, 1-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Bevel stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees
- 2 built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Includes: carbide tipped blade, hex wrench, rip fence, and tool case
- Packaging Type: Boxed
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov