Like any piece of Lodge Cast Iron, this melting pot is a great heat conductor and is used for warming butter, melting cheese, scalding milk or heating syrup and it moves with ease from the stovetop to the grill. Great for making sauces, the pot is made of cast iron, which ideally retains heat while heating evenly. The handle has a hanging eyelet for convenient storage, and the cast iron is pre-seasoned for better flavor and non-stick properties.
- Capacity : 1 Pint
- Diameter : 4-1/2"
- Depth : 2-1/2"
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- For use on stove top or camp grill
- Can be used by sportsmen as a lead ladle
- Make BBQ sauce
- Perfect for warming butter, melting cheese, scalding milk or heating syrup
Use & Care:
- Hand wash
- Dry immediately
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when cooking
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the microwave