The Easy Heat ADKS series roof and gutter de-icing heat trace cable is an easy to use, pre-terminated, constant wattage heat trace designed to prevent costly ice damage by preventing ice dam formation and promoting the free flow of melt water through gutters and downspouts. This product is for the sole intended use of preventing ice dams from forming on inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts. This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow-melting system to clear roof of ice and snow. Never install on a flat roof. Never install on combustible materials. Not suitable for use on metal roofs.
- 120 volt
- Length : 100 ft.
- 5 watts per ft.
- Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof
- Intended for the sole use of preventing ice dams from forming in inclined roofs with tab shingles, in gutters and downspouts
- This roof de-icing cable is not intended for use as a snow melting system to clear roof of ice and snow
- Approved for metal and plastic gutters
- Complete with clips and spacers
- One year limited warranty
- UL & CSA listed