- Brushless motor and engine design provides enough power to drive 3-1/2" nails
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Dual speed optimizes motor speed for different nail lengths
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails
- Clipped head or offset full round head
- Stall release lever quickly resets the drive blade
- DCB101 Charger
- (1) 20V MAX* XR Premium Li-Ion Battery (4.0 Ah)
- No-Mar Tip
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .131gauge
- Voltage: 20
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 33°
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/Sequential
- Front Handle Style: Contoured/Overmold
- Magazine Capacity: 55
- Magazine Loading: Lock & Load
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.75"
- Tool Width: 4.7"
- Tool Length: 16"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov