High output for a variety of outdoor projects including removing weeds, melting icy patches, lighting campfires, repairing asphalt and tar, removing road markings, or outlining field markings. Machined brass fuel valve for precision gas flow control. Rugged torch design with comfort grip handle to withstand the toughest conditions. Ergonomically balanced. CGA600 cylinder connection. Operates continuously for an hour on one 14.1 oz. cylinder. 6 piece shelf pack in free-standing display with space for up to 6 propane fuel cylinders.
- Outdoor Torch
- Produces 20,000 BTU output
- Burns propane or mapp gas
- Use for outdoor yard and utility burning
- Instant on trigger-start for easy lighting
- Adjustable flame control knob for ease in switching between different applications
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Wash hands after handling.