- Interior Diameter: 3/8"
- Hose Length: 144"
- Maximum PSI Rating: 4000 psi
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubber
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 212 deg. F
- 5.12" minimum bend radius. High pressure hydraulic oil line that meets/exceeds SAE 100R2AT requirements
- Black, oil-resistant synthetic rubber (nitrile) tube reinforced with two braids of high-tensile steel wire
- Covered with black, thin synthetic rubber that is oil-and abrasion-resistant
- Recommended couplings are MegaCrimp, Type T and permanent PC stems/ferrules
- No skiving required with MegaCrimp, Type T or Power Crimp couplings
- Hose and couplings meet SAE100R2AT specifications
- Coupled 3/8" solid male pipe thread on each end
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.