"Woodlife" Coppercoat Green Wood Preservative
Use on below-ground, ground contact or water contact wood installations (especially non-pressure-treated lumber) to protect the structural integrity. Prevents termite and other insect attack, mold, mildew and other fungi attack, and dimensional change caused by water absorption.
Use as a final finish or under an oil-base primer followed by desired paint or stain.
- Size: Quart
- Color: Green
- EPA-registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits termite damage, rot and decay.
- Inhibits surface growth of fungal organisms: mold, mildew and staining fungi.
- Paintable and stainable; imparts a transparent green color that naturally fades over time.
- Prevents attack from termites and other wood boring insects while it protects against rot and decay.
- Inhibits mold, mildew and staining, and staining fungi. EPA registered, insecticidal preservative prohibits rot and decay.
- Anti-wicking property resists moisture absorption controls warping, swelling, and end checking.
- Imparts a transparent green color that naturally fades over time.
- Paintable and stainable.
- Easy soap and water clean up.
- Covers approximately 200 to 350 sq. ft. per gallon.
Pre-treatment by dip method before installation is recommended. Also designed for protection of deck or porch floor end cuts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov