- Handle Style: Straight
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte
- Graduation Type: 1/4" Increments
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Handle Finish: Gray
- Handle Material: Steel
- Usage: Used to bend and flatten sheet metal
- Jaw Depth: 1-1/4"
- Jaw Material: Forged Steel
- Jaw Width: 3-1/4"
- Metal Gauge Capacity: 18 ga Mild Steel
- Handle Type: Non-Slip Cushion Grip
- Optimal handle span for maximum power and comfortable operating range
- Non-slip cushion grips for superior comfort and control
- Compound lever action delivers power gain for less effort, reduces fatigue
- Highly visible 1/4 in depth markings and durable precision-forged blades give accurate bends
- High quality appearance, Vibro polished heads and heavy forged blades
- Used to bend and flatten sheet metal