Opti-Brite's exclusive Rhino-Kote increases abrasion resistance up to 50 percent. Elasticity absorbs sudden shock loads that would break ropes of other fibers. Resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, marine growth, petroleum products and many chemicals. Opti-Brite colors are neon, easily seen in bright sunlight or dim areas where standard mason line can be hard to see. Spliceable, must be bound or fused on end to prevent raveling.
- Nylon seine twine
- Mason line
- Twisted rope
- 6" Tube
- Better visibility against block & brick
- Length 260'
- Top grade twine twisted from 100 percent filament nylon
- Color Neon Pink
- Wellington's Twisted Nylon Twine is their most popular selling twine
- It offers superior visibility, improves abrasion resistance, and is preferred by masonry contractors
- Wellington is dedicated to producing the highest quality products in the industry