"Wayne" Submersible Sump Pump
Sump pumps are automatic pumps used to remove ground water from sump pits. The most common application is for basement drainage to prevent fl ooding in residential buildings. These sumps are designed to pump clear water only.
- Pumps Up To 5400 GPH at 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 1 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level at 9” - Off Level at 4”
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.