- Thinner blade removes less material for faster, more accurate sawing
- Blades made of thin, rust-resistant spring steel
- Designed to cut on the pull stroke
- Specially ground, impulse hardened, tri-edge teeth
- Coarse/medium blade style
- Four replaceable blade styles
- Can be disassembled for storage in a toolbox; blade guards protect teeth
- Indicator knob confirms blade is correctly inserted and secures the blade
- Teeth per inch: 9 points
- Overall length: 20-3/4"
- Blade length: 13"
Vaughan & Bushnell