- Vaughan Bear Saws are made to cut on the pull rather than on the push stoke
- This allows for a thinner blade, which removes less material, making sawing easier, faster and more accurate
- Bear Saw blades are durable spring steel, plated for rust resistance
- The specially ground, tri-edge teeth are impulse hardened to retain their sharpness
- Blade locks securely in handle, yet saw can be quickly disassembled for convenient toolbox storage
- Blade guard protects teeth when saw is stored
- Can be used for plywood, particle board and molding
- Blade thickness: 0.024"
- Teeth per inch: 14 points
- Overall length: 17-1/2"
- Blade length: 10-1/2"
- Kerf: 0.035"
Vaughan & Bushnell