Vaughan Bear Saws are made to cut on the pull rather than on the push stoke. This allows for a thinner blade, which removes less material, making sawing easier, faster and more accurate. Bear Saw blades are durable spring steel, plated for rust resistance. Interchangeable blade styles match any task, from rough cuts to fine woodworking; any blade can be used with either style handle. Blade locks securely in handle, yet saw can be quickly disassembled for convenient toolbox storage.
- Durable rust resistant spring steel blades
- Specially ground, tri-edge teeth are impulse hardened to retain sharpness
- Blades Interchangeable to match specific blade to task
- Blade locks securely in handle
- Blade guard protects teeth when saw is stored
- Blade length: 10"
- Teeth per inch: 18