For more demanding construction and repair projects. For bonding most common materials including wood, metal, brick, marble, ceramic tile, concrete, drywall and wet, frozen and treated lumber. Fills gaps between materials, reduces the amount of nailing and can be extruded down to 0-degrees F. Meets most State and Federal VOC regulatory requirements. Covers approximately 13-123 ft per 10 oz cartridge. Coverage depends on the diameter of the bead.
- Ideal for wood, metal, concrete, ceramic, masonry and most other building materials
- Offers excellent bond strength
- Extrudes well in severe weather conditions
- Made with the highest quality and durability
- Can be extruded down to 0 degree F
- Waterproof and superior strong
- VOC compliant