- 10 Lb. Pail
- Color: Gray
- Portland-cement-based repair mortar to repair holes or cracks flowing with water
- Use above or under water or where water is flowing under constant pressure
- Quick-setting, non-shrinking, permanent
- Expands as it hardens to lock in place and form a perfect seal
- Dries in 3 to 5 minutes
- Compressive strength after 24 hours is 4,000 p.s.i.
- Use interior or exterior; above or below grade; vertical or overhead on non-moving cracks or joints
- Completely waterproof, suitable for immersion service
- NSF approved, suitable for drinking water systems
- Contains no metallic aggregates, lead or corrosive agents
- Can be topcoated with appropriate materials
- Easy to use. One-component powder mixes easily with water
- Cleans up with soap and water immediately after use
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including SILICA, CRYSTALLINE (AIRBORNE PARTICLES OF RESPIRABLE SIZE), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.