Designed to measure internal meat temperatures, Taylor’s instant read thermometer supplies information with surprising rapidity. Due to its quick response, the wand can also be used to measure and determine cooking times for foods recently removed from the refrigerator or freezer. Constructed of stainless steel, the device features a 5-inch probe and 1-3/4-inch, easy-to-read dial. It successfully registers temperatures ranging from 0 to 220 degrees F, or -10 to 100 degrees C. An accompanying anti-bacterial storage sleeve is included with purchase and carries a non-toxic chemical component designed to inhibit bacteria growth. Wipe with a damp cloth to clean, and periodically wash the stem with alcohol to disinfect. This item should not be placed in the dishwasher. Taylor covers the product with its lifetime warranty.
- 0 deg. F to 220 deg. F/-10 deg. C to 100 deg. C.
- 5" stem with 1-3/4" dial face.
- Safe-T-Guard anti-microbial tube inhibits growth of bacteria.
- Easy-to-read dial graphics.
- Can be recalibrated.
- Shatterproof plastic lens.
- Safe-T-Set calibration wrench doubles as protective case.
- Lifetime warranty by manufacturer.
- NSF approved.