- Generous under-head fillet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk without crushing surrounding wood
- High tensile Nickel/Chromium stainless steel will last the life of wood siding without degradation ever
- Checker pattern head blends with wood texture and serves to diffract sunlight
- Annular ring threads preclude cupping of siding boards and nail-head popping
- Slender gauge and blunt diamond point minimize splitting
- Redwood and cypress siding materials
- Highest quality nails for cedar
- Size - .095" x 2-1/4"
- 316 stainless steel
- Ring shank
- Box - 1#
Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.