"JAMBER" NON MAGNETIC LEVEL SET
Stabila vials are definitely fixed, and definitely not adjustable. We permanently epoxy and weld them in place. We do not use any springs, screws, rivets, nuts, bolts, etc. The vial is assembled into a plastic housing. The housing is epoxied and welded in place. The accuracy of the level is set. Then it is checked about halfway through the curing cycle. Then, after it is cured, the accuracy is certified. Then the level is packaged and sold. There is no need for a prospective buyer to sort through the stack of levels, looking for the most accurate
- 32" & 78" levels.
- 196 series.
- Spring steel hairline indicators in vials.
- Best frame strength-to-weight ratio.
- Removable rubber end caps for scribing in corners and for reading tight header and sill openings.
- Rubber end caps grip walls and do not leave marks.
- Metal Hang hole for storing level on site.
- Large comfortable rubber hand holes.
- Fast and accurate installations.
- Strong, wide frame.
- For door installation contractors.
- Vials are guaranteed for life.