- Size: 10" x 4"
- Star drive offers twice the torque over phillips or square drive screws
- True flat head with self-countersinking nibs and drag reducing knurled shoulder
- Type 17 notched extra sharp point reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Tiny cuts on the threads reduces the torque needed to drive the fastener
- Bronze star exterior coating compatible with pressure treated lumber and can be used with tannic wood such as cedar and redwood
- Packaged Quantity: 5 Lb (246 pieces approx)
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and chromium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or other reproductive harm if ingested, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.