Rutland creosote remover air tight wood stoves is a solid granular material that is activated by heat. It modifies creosote by changing it from a sticky tar like material to a loose powdery non-adhering deposit, which can easily be brushed away. This granular material is activated by heat and modifies creosote into a brush-able ash. Makes the fire burn cleaner improving the efficiency of the wood-stove or fireplace insert. A scoopful is applied to a good bed of coals or when preparing the fire.
- Type : Granular
- Size : 2 lbs
Color : Off White
- Apply weekly for continuous use
- Changes creosote into a brush-able powder
- Reduces danger of chimney fires
- Granular material is activated by heat and modifies creosote into a brushable ash
- Makes fire burn cleaner improving the efficiency of the wood stove or fireplace insert
- A scoopful is applied to a good bed of coals or when preparing the fire
- Catalytic action reduces accumulated deposits
- Solid granular material that is activated by heat
- Apply twice weekly for the first month
- Safe to use on all types of chimneys
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.