A dry-mix that chemically sets and dries brick hard, this cement is perfect for casting into custom designs, as it will hold its shape while drying. It can even be used as the sole material when casting a solid stove bed or outdoor oven. Exceptionally strong and also works to fill large holes or cracks in masonry, replacing mortar, and for tuck-pointing.
- Size : 12.5 lbs
- Color : Light Brown
- Use to cast a solid stove bed, repair firebrick
- Cast it into custom shapes tailored to the exact needs of the fireplace or stove
- Chemically sets and dries brick hard when mixed with water
- Easy-to-follow directions on container
- Properly cast and dried, it withstands up to 2200°F (1200°C)
- Does not require heat to cure
- Interior use only
- Approximate coverage : 12.5 lbs will cast a 12” x 12” x 1-1/2” Square
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.