New Rust-Oleum Universal is specifically formulated to work on diverse surfaces including wood, plastic, metal, wood, concrete and even vinyl. The Rust-Oleum Universal advanced spray system can spray from any angle — even upside down. A comfort grip trigger eliminates finger fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
- Size: 12 Oz.
- Color: Pure Gold
- All surface metallic
- For use on interior / exterior environments
- One Universal coating for diverse substrates
- Ultimate flexibility for extreme applications
- Maximum adhesion for demanding substrates
- Fast, efficient coverage
- Fade and chip resistant
- Rust preventative
- 2008 HANDY Innovation Award Winner
- Paint and primer in one
- One coat coverage for superior performance
- All major surfaces - wood, plastic, concrete, brick and more
- Spray anyway design with comfort trigger which eliminates finger fatigue
- Fast drying
- Ideal for use on indoor and outdoor wood, metal, wicker, plastic and more
Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage. Spraying can produce a fog that will travel. Protect surrounding area, clothing and skin from over-spray. Shake can vigorously for 1 minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Prior to use, slide off the red safety clip from the trigger. Shake often during use. Hold can upright 8-12” from surface and spray in a steady back and forth motion, slightly over-lapping each stroke. Keep the can the same distance from the surface. Keep the can in motion while spraying. Apply 2 or more medium coats applied at moderate speed.
- Resin Type: Chain stopped alkyd
- Solvent Type: Aromatic/Ketone blend
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): Max VOC 80%, Max MIR 1.90
- Practical Coverage: Up to 25 square feet per can
- Application Conditions: Apply between 50 and 90 degrees F, below 85% humidity
- Dry Times @70° - 80°F (21° - 27° C) and 50%RH: Touch: 1 hour, Handle: 4 hours, Recoat: Within 1 hour or after 48 hours.
- Shelf Life: 5 Years