Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw offers total mobility and versatility around the jobsite. Featuring a tool-free blade changing system, the BladeRunner X2 is capable of cutting wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and metal with a simple blade change. Its unique design delivers total control over the material being cut, ensuring operator focus is on the accuracy of the cut and the material, not on controlling and positioning the blade itself for the cut.
- Sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum or plastic
- Lightweight and compact-easy to carry anywhere
- Easy-to-use, both hands are left free to control your cuts
- Dedicated steel rip fence with large scale for accurate rip cuts
- On-board storage for miter gauge, rip fence and blades
- Instant, tool-free blade changes & compatible with any t-shank jigsaw blades 4" or less
- Power: 5.5 Amps
- Speed: 2800 SPM
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Table size: 15-3/4" x 17"
- Cutting capacity:
- Wood: 1-1/2"
- PVC Pipe: 1-1/4"
- Aluminum: 3/8"
- Ceramic tile: 3/8"
- Steel: 1/8"