"RESCUE" FLY CONTROL TRAP
- Disposable plastic bag with attractants.
- Holds 20,000 flies.
- No pesticides.
- Add water and hang outdoors.
What it catches:
- The RESCUE! Disposable Yellowjacket Trap catches all major species of yellowjackets common to North America.
How it works:
- The trap consists of a two-layer durable plastic bag with a scientifically designed molded plastic entry structure that prevents escape. A powerful water-soluble attractant is included; you simply add water to the trap and hang it outside. Yellowjackets are lured by the attractant scent and fly into the bag through the yellow entry structure. Once the trap is full, the top cap closes shut and the entire trap can be placed in the garbage.
Unique features and benefits:-
- Attractant included
- Catches multiple species
- Perfect for taking on the go for picnics or camping trips
- Attractancy lasts for weeks, with no rebaiting necessary
What kills the insects:
- Once inside the trap, the yellowjackets drown in the water.
Where it's used:
- The RESCUE! Disposable Yellowjacket Trap is ideal for picnics, camping, or just around your yard. The trap should be hung in a tree or a bush, at least 20 feet away from your activity area.
When it's us:
- Disposable Yellowjacket Trap is particularly effective in late summer and early fall because it appeals to the yellowjackets' need for moisture during that time.