The Razor-Back spading fork is a multipurpose tool that can be used for turning, digging, and loosening all types of soil. It can also be used to transfer loosematerial. The forged head contains 4 diamond-shaped tines for maximum strength and durability.
- Spading Fork
- Tines: 4
- Head Size: 7-3/8" X 11-1/2"
- Handle Length: 30"
- Handle Material: Steel/Wood
- Head Material: Forged Steel
- One-piece forged head for strength and durability
- Angular-back tines 11"L
- 8" ferrule with cap
- Ash handle with heavy duty steel and wood D-Grip
- Best for breaking-up and aerating soil