- Material: ABS
- Fitting Size: .710 inch
- Maximum PSI (Pressure Rating): 60 psi
- Connection Type: Compression
- Adds a 90-degree turn in your 0.710 in. supply tubing or dripline; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped, to join distribution tubing in your drip irrigation system
- Creates a watertight connection; has an internal barb that compresses the inserted tubing to hold it in place, unlike a barbed fitting, the tubing is not stretched out to connect to the fitting
- Compression ring is color-coded for easy identification: blue fits 0.710 in. tubing with 0.710 in. OD; black fits 5/8 in. tubing with 0.700 in. OD; green fits 1/2 in. tubing with 0.620 in. OD; Handles water pressures up to 50 psi
- Rock the end of tubing back and forth while pushing it into the compression fitting, where an internal barb will compress the tube to hold it in place; for rigid tubing, consider soaking the tube end in hot water or leaving out in the sun.