The benefit of rain bird dual spray nozzles is clearly visible in side-by-side comparisons with standard, single-orifice spray nozzles. The second orifice on the dual spray allows for superior close-in watering. With the efficiency of dual spray nozzles, you may reduce watering times by more than 30%
Water flowing from both orifices results in a lower scheduling coefficient. This efficient design conserves water, saves money and reduces waste. Competitor nozzles fail to provide efficient close-in watering which results in a higher scheduling coefficient
- Reduce watering run times and conserve water
- Dual orifice design delivers close-in watering and even water distribution across the entire watering area
- The spray patterns from two orifices form a continuous water stream closer to the sprinkler head, helping to eliminate dry brown spots
- Provides additional water close to the head eliminating dry brown spots around the head
- Spray distance: 9' to 12'