Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish. Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced. Canners are constructed of extra-strong, warp-resistant aluminum and are suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges.
- 16 quart Quart liquid capacity (15.1 liters)
- Easy to read dia gauge
- Can is constructed of warp-resistant aluminum
- Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book
- Holds 12 half-pint or 10 pint or 7 quart jars
- Use for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas
- Replacement parts including Sku No 680.3316 sealing ring, 699.2028 over pressure plug, 625.5236 pressure regulator and 615.9735 cover handle sold separately