Permatex PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy is a versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal, two-part epoxy adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in four minutes with no clamping needed and has a dark grey appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. When cured, can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed. Resistant to water and solvents, with a permanent strength up to 4500 PSI. Temperature range of -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy
- Size: 0.84 fl Oz
- Sets in 4 minutes
- Fills holes and metal cracks, seals welded seams
- Bonds with aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, and steel
- Permanent strength up to 4500 PSI
- Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies, bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, steel, use to seal welded seams, fills metal cracks, mount metal components