There is a trusted Permatex sealant for virtually any automotive sealing application, from windshields to vinyl tops to electrical connections. These well-known general-purpose and job- specific sealants are cornerstones in the Permatex line.
Permatex Flowable Silicone Windshield and Glass Sealer is a solventless, flowable silicone RTV designed to flow into cracks and seams to form a clear, tough flexible seal. Wicking action silicone "seeks the leak". Flows into hidden and hard-to-reach areas. Forms a tough, waterproof, durable, clear seal that is resistant to weather, extreme temperatures, vibration, shock and most shop chemicals. Fills surface voids and irregularities. Temperature range -80°F to 400°F (-62°C to 204°C).
- Easy to use
- Temperature range -80 ºF to 450 ºF
- Wicking action seeks the leak, flows into hidden and hard-to-reach areas
- Forms a tough, waterproof, durable, clear seal resistant to weather, extreme temperatures, vibration, shock and most shop chemicals
- Fills surface voids and irregularities
- For Automotive: Windshields, sunroofs, windows, headlamp assemblies, marine glass, RV vents and windows
- For Marine: Windshields, hatches, windows, headlamp assemblies, marine glass, vents
- Chemical Type: Polysiloxane
- Appearance: Clear
- Flash Point °C (°F): >93 (>200)
- Size: 1.5 Oz
- Packing Type: Tube
- Specific Gravity: 1.05
- Viscosity: Flow is similar to syrup
This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.