Peak Green Antifreeze & Coolant is the original blue bottle that started it all. The universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminum, while providing maximum freeze-up and boil-over protection.
Peak Antifreeze & Coolant is a conventional (green), ethylene glycol based antifreeze for use in automotive and light duty diesel applications. Peak Antifreeze & Coolant provides maximum protection from freezing to -84˚F and boil-over to +276˚F. Its patented formula protects all metals, including aluminum, against damaging rust and corrosion when used as recommended.
- Green formulation
- Protects metals in cooling system
- Universal car and truck formula
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminum protection
- Maximum freeze-up protection to -84˚F boil-over protection to +276˚F
- Provides year-round protection against damaging rust and corrosion
- Compatible with all conventional (green) antifreeze
- Size: 1 Gallon
- Specific Gravity 60/60˚F: 1.120-1.130
- Boiling Point: 325˚F Min.
- Foam Test: 50 ml./3 sec. Max.
- pH, 50% Volume Solution: 10.5 Min - 11.0 Max.
- Reserve Alkalinity: 11 ml. Min
- Flash Point, COC: 250˚F Min.
- Total Water, Wt.%: 5% Max.
- Total Glycols, Wt.%: 95% Min.
Warning: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov