How to Use
Ready-to-use; no mixing. Make two applications 7 days apart for tough-to-control weedy grasses. Avoid drift to non-labeled plants.
- 24 oz. trigger
- Kills bermudagrass, annual bluegrass, barnyardgrass,quackgrass & more
- Does not injure ornamental plants
- Use around ornamentals,ground covers, evergreens & shrubs
- 0.48% Fusilade
When to Apply
- Apply anytime weeds are actively growing.
- Do not mow or cut off tops of weeds before spraying.
- Growth of treated grasses stops soon after application.
- They will turn yellow and die within 1 to 4 weeks. Cool weather slows activity.
How often to apply
Make two applications 7 days apart for tough-to-control weedy grasses.
Where to Use
Use in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, flowers, and shrubs.
Where Not to Use
Not registered for use in vegetable gardens. Do not apply to desirable grasses.
Coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area.
What it Controls
Weeds: Kills Bermudagrass, annual bluegrass, barnyardgrass, quackgrass, and other annual and perennial grasses
Is for use around most ornamentals, ground covers, flowers, and shrubs. Please check label for specific plants.
Controls grassy weeds without harming landscapes when used as directed.