Oatey Urethane Reinforced Heavy Duty Wax Bowl Ring is 100% pure petroleum wax gasket for setting any floor type closet bowl with 3" or 4" waste lines. Urethane Reinforced Wax Bowl Ring have a flanged polyethylene sleeve permanently molded into a tough flexible urethane foam gasket completely impregnatd with amber colored petrolatum wax. The plastic flange extends the discharge opening and provides a positive seal and proper bowl alignment.
- 100% pure petroleum wax gasket for setting any floor type closet bowl.
- Provides a permanent seal impervious to vermin, odors, gases and acids.
- Fits 3" to 4" waste lines and meets Military Spec. TT-P-1536A.
- Polyethylene sleeve extends discharge opening for a more positive seal assuring proper bowl alignment.
- Urethane sponge provides resiliency. Expands and contracts with the bowl or building to prevent wax from settling.
- Specific Gravity: 0.82 - 0.86
- Appearance: Golden wax
- Shelf Life: 1 year from manufacture
- Melting Point: 150 degree F - 160 degree F
Urethane Reinforced Heavy Duty Wax Bowl Ring is specially designed for hard-to-hold floor outlet closet bowls, off-the-floor and wall closet bowls on 3" or 4" waste lines.