Oatey Medium Gray PVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all classes and schedules of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" with interference fit. Medium Gray PVC Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems.
- Size: 4 Oz.
- Medium-Bodied Gray cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- Appearance: Gray Liquid
- Viscosity: min. 500 cps @ 73° F ± 2° F
- Density: 7.74 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Lap Shear Strength (minimum per ASTM Standards): 2 hours (250 psi), 16 hours (500 psi), 72 hours (900 psi)
- Set Up Time: 30° F to 50° F (5 – 6 minutes), 50° F to 70° F (3 – 4 minutes), 70° F to 90° F (1 – 2 minutes)
- Shelf Life 3 years from manufacture date
- Maximum VOC per SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD
- Method 40: 510 g/L