Pro poxy 20 is a fast acting, co-extruded single stick, epoxy putty. Made of a pre-measured, steel reinforced dark gray/black epoxy resin with a contrasting strip of hardener embedded in the center. The two part epoxy compound mixes quickly and easily to form a permanent steel-hard bond in 20 minutes. Adheres to almost any surface with strength often greater than the materials it has joined. After curing, it can be drilled, filed, sanded, painted, and machined. Can be applied to damp or wet surfaces and even makes underwater repairs.
Pro poxy 20 is non-conductive and may be used for electrical insulating repairs and can be used on applications where it is subject to temperatures up to 300°F for extended periods of time. Do not expose to open flame.
- Size: 4 Oz
- Cures in 20 minutes.
- Kneads quickly and easily.
- Seals, mends, bonds and repairs almost anything.
Approvals And Listings:
Pro poxy 20 meets NSF Standard 61 for health effects and is safe for use with potable water.
Pro poxy 20 can be used to seal, mend, bond, and repair almost anything in plumbing, heating, industrial, maintenance, and home applications except areas of combustion and exhaust where temperatures typically exceed 300° F.
Pro poxy 20 will adhere to almost all surfaces: metals, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics and some plastics (see Warnings or Cautions below). Hercules Plastic Poxy may be more suitable for PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Density: 15.8 lb./gal. (1.9gm/cm3)
- Compression Strength: 18,000 psi
- Tensile Strength: 6,000 psi
- Modulus of Elasticity: 6 x 105 psi
- Shear Strength: 700 psi
- Izod Impact: 0.3 ft.-lb./in. of notch
- Hardness (Shore D): 85
- Maximum Use Temperature: 300°F (149°C)
- Appearance/color/odor: 2 components in co-extruded mastic form: Black exterior and off-white interior with mercaptan odor
- Electrical Properties: 5 X 1015 ohm-cm
- Volume Resistivity Dielectric Strength: 400 email@example.com in.