- Cilantro - Refreshing flavor!
- Plant after danger of frost has passed in the spring, approximately the last day of the given frost time range for your area. This may vary year to year based on local weather conditions
Each ready-to-plant Seed Pod contains:
- Growing materials to help retain vital seed moisture and protect the seed
- Slow release plant food to gradually deliver essential nutrition to promote root development
- Specially selected seed, placed at the proper depth
How to Plant:
- Remove entire lid from Seed Pod
- Choose a sunny spot.
- Push Seed Pod into loosened soil until pod top is level with soil's surface
- There is no need to cover the pod with soil
- Space Seed Pods 12" apart
- Keep Seed Pod moist