- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Style: Framing
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Number of Teeth: 24 teeth
- Hook Angle: 18 degree
- Grind: ATB
- Thickness: 0.1"
- Kerf: 0.102"
- Usage: Ripping wood for framing applications
- Maximum Speed: 10000 rpm
- Arbor Type: Diamond Knockout
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion and gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increases cutting accuracy
- Polymer filled vibration slots
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide
- Thin kerf blade
- Optimized for both cordless and corded tools
- 5/8" arbor hole with diamond knock-out
- Great for use with softwoods, hardwoods, wet lumber, treated lumber and laminated woods such as plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL and OSL
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping
- Packaging Type: Carded