The handle opening of Malco's REDLINE gripped tools maximizes the powerful leverage of compound head-to-handle linkage while providing a more comfortable operating range for your hand. Ergonomic handle contours with an over-molded, non-slip handle insert assures a natural fit and feel for the way you work. Easy one-hand-operation, including an easy open and close latch motion, always leaves a free hand to steady work piece.
- Produce uniform, accurate bends in sheet steel and non-ferrous metals with greater control and efficiency
- Jaws are drop forged, high impact steel
- Hardened steel handles resist abuse
- Also minimize buckling and bowing of metal
- Fewer strokes are required to bend and straighten angles
- Designed for all the metal trades, including HVACR installation, roofing and siding applications and commercial building and remodeling
- For bends in flashing, fascia corners
- Jaw width is 6"; Jaw depth is 1-1/4"
- Forged Steel Jaw
- Color: Red
- Jaw Length: 8".