- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max CXT slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16" long
- Weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 13/16"
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,700 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs.): 250 in.lbs.
- Battery: 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 7-7/16"
- (2) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) Tool Case
Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov