Get power and versatility in one power tool with the Makita 7-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw with LED Lights and Adjustable Foot Plate (5007MGA). Powered by a 15 amp motor, it delivers enough power to cut through the densest lumber. Its magnesium components are lightweight, well-balanced and jobsite tough, while the dust blower and two LED lights enhance the line of cut for increased accuracy. Plus, the reinforced power cord is durable enough to withstand the toughest jobsite conditions.
- Size : 7-1/4"
- Arbor : 5/8"
- AMPS : 15
- Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°) : 1-3/8"
- Watts Out : 5,800 RPM
- Overall Length : 12-1/2"
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw that's well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Includes : 7-1/4" 24T ultra-coated framing Blade (A-94530-A), Blade Wrench (783204-6), Rip Fence, Circular Saws (164095-8), Tool Case (824772-1)
Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov