The Directvent Pro 4" x 6-5/8" Adjustable Roof Flashing for Roof Pitch of 0/12 - 6/12 is mostly used in a venting installation. Basically, Used to weather proof the penetration of vent pipe through the roof. Storm collar is required.
- Accessory for direct vent gas stoves or fireplaces
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Galvanized finish
- Adjustable roof flashing 0/12 - 6/12 pitch
- Exterior laser welded seams
- For use with 6-5/8"OD direct vent gas appliances vented vertically
- Storm Collar Required
- Roof flashing is made of galvalume
Directvent Pro is a unitized, coaxial venting system designed for use with direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces. DirectVent Pro features tight inner connections for superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, pipe extensions, and elbows feature laser-welded outer wall seams for a sleek finish. Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior.
|Material Type||Aluminum, Galvanized Steel|
|Pipe Inside Diameter||4 x 6-5/8|
|Pipe Class||Direct Vent|