A Lutron Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch adds convenience and energy savings to any room in your home by automatically turning lights on and off. These sensors feature innovative, proprietary sensing technology to ensure lights stay on when the room is occupied. They also feature ambient light detection that senses light in the room and only turns lights on when needed. The sensor has a sleek design that blends in with your current décor.
- Single pole or 3 way
- Manually turns lights on and off
- Ideal for large rooms and fans
- XCT sensing technology ensures lights stay on when the room is occupied
- Takes 600W incandescent halogen electronic low voltage, 450W magnetic low voltage, and 360W CFL or LED bulbs
- 5A ballasts or3 amp fan
- Meets California Title 24 and other sensor code requirements