The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. This pre-seasoned Skillet works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. A simple Cast-Iron skillet gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
- Diameter : 13-1/4"
- Depth : 2-1/4"
- Assist handle
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Oven safe
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying
Use & Care:
- Hand wash
- Dry immediately
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when cooking
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the microwave